In the world’s leading football (soccer) leagues pinpoint accuracy, speed and intensity can make the difference between a top flight place in the standings or relentless pressure to avoid league and cup disappointment. With the stakes so high, players look for a ball that gives them unrivalled touch and feel to ensure it goes exactly where they want it to every time.
The new Nike Seitiro ball builds on a legacy of excellence in the T90 football range that is well stablished as the official match ball in the worlds leading leagues including Barclay’s English Premier League, Italy’s Serie A and Spain’s La Liga.
Continuing to bring new innovations to football, the Hi-Vis ball features Nike RaDaR technology, which means Rapid Decision and Response. As a lab and field-tested standard of visual performance Nike RaDaR technology allows players to see the ball better and capitalize on split second scoring and passing opportunities.
In the game of football, precision sight is of utmost importance. The Nike Seitiro is engineered to stand out on pitch when conditions are not ideal. The yellow and purple color combination flaunts additional fluorescence and brighteners, making it even more visible in low light conditions than previous generations of Hi-Vis balls.
Containing its patented hi-vis casing, performance graphic, and unique five-layer construction, the Nike Seitiro is the pinnacle in football innovation. The ball’s touch, aerodynamic stability and Nike RaDaR technology make it the best ball on the planet. It’s no wonder that this is the ball of choice for the world's best leagues and players.
Nike Seitiro Hi-Vis ball features include:
1. Micro-textured hand-stitched TPU casing for great touch and durability
2. Nike RaDaR technology performance graphic for a strong visual signal
3. A 360 degree sweet spot distributes pressure evenly across panels
4. Optimal sphericity allows the ball to fly faster, farther and more accurately than other balls
5. Flexible, cross-linked Nitrogen-expanded foam for shape retention and durability
6. Six-wing carbon-latex bladder for explosive acceleration off of the foot
7. Designed to FIFA’s approved specifications, weighing between 420-445 grams, and with a circumference of between 68.5-69.5 centimeters
The new ball will be on pitch this weekend (Oct, 29th 2011) in Spain’s La Liga for sharp shooters like Higuain and Barcelona’s playmaker Andres Iniesta to dominate the game.