Kristine Lilly, two-time FIFA World Cup champion and two-time Olympic gold medalist in Soccer. has partnered with Coerver® Coaching, the world’s number one soccer skills teaching method. Together, they have created a brand new Ebook called, “Girls Soccer: Dream, Believe, Achieve”. We’d like you to see how this Ebook can help you, therefore please watch our introduction video on Coerver’s girls soccer coaching.
Coach Girls Soccer?
- Are You a Parent of A Female Player?
- Are You a Female Soccer Player?
Coerver Coaching, widely regarded as the world’s number one soccer teaching method, and legendary U.S player Kristine Lilly, have launched a long term partnership aiming to improve women’s soccer. And now the Kristine Lilly eBook is here from Coerver Coaching.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll learn in Coerver’s girls soccer coaching eBook…
- What you should focus on in developing your players.
- The difference between coaching boys and girls.
- How soccer can teach your players to have a successful and happy life.
- The essential life skills that are learned through the sport.
- What I consider my greatest asset as a soccer player (it’s probably not what you think it is).
- Why it’s critical to have fun while playing.
- The differences between male and female players when it comes to praise and reprimand.
- What to focus on for the different age groups.
- What’s important to players at each age level.