|Coerver Coaching is the world’s number one soccer skills teaching method with over one million players, parents and coach participants in 47 countries over the last 35 years. Coerver provides world renowned soccer training for players of all abilities from 4 years old to 16 years old, as well as coach education programs. Now Coerver offers online versions of all their products and not just DVDs.
Ten things that make the Coerver Coaching method unique. Here’s why Coerver Coaching is the best soccer training and coaching tool available.
1. Differs from other coaching programs, as Coerver is the world’s leading skills program – the key foundation upon which other core parts of the game can be built – placing Coerver Coaching at the forefront of player development in the world of youth soccer.
2. Teaches young players how to emulate the skills of their football (soccer) heroes, such as the perfect techniques of the Spanish stars and players like Lionel Messi’s who have fantastic 1v1 ability.
3. It’s suitable for all abilities and ages, especially those between the ages of 5 and 16, between which time young soccer players go through the ‘golden years of learning.’ And all the Coerver Coaching drills can be modified for skill level, age and field conditions.
4. Allows young soccer players to have ‘serious fun’ – improving their soccer skills while enjoying a fun experience. Which is the key reason why we play the game of soccer.
5. Has a prestigious heritage in the game, operating in 28 countries and having contributed to the development of hundreds of professional players around the world over its 26 year history, and worked with the likes of the Brazilian, French, English, and Japanese Federations plus a host a major clubs such as Arsenal, Newcastle, Bayern Munich, and AC Milan.
6. The Coerver Coaching method is endorsed by some of the greatest players and coaches in the game: Osvaldo Ardiles, Gerard Houllier, Rene Meulensteen, Jurgen Klinsmann, and Carlos Parriera to name a few greats who endorse the Coerver method.
7. Based around the Pyramid of Player Development, which consists of 6 building blocks that are crucial aspects of the game of soccer: Ball Mastery, Receiving & Passing, Moves (1v1), Speed, Finishing, and Group Attack.
8. Is supported and partnered by leading football brand adidas, a relationship dating back over 20 years.
9. Offers a state-of-the-art websites at Coerver.com and PlayGreatSoccer.com which provide an industry-leading online experience including content from the world’s best soccer coaches to enhance player’s on-field development.
10. 100% Risk-Free 90 Day Guarantee: You have a full 90 days from the day you get your DVDs to completely put our program to use. If you’re not completely satisfied, simply let us know and we will cheerfully refund your money.
Those are just a few of the reasons Coerver has become one of the most popular DVDs in the world for young players, parents and soccer coaches at all levels. For me, the top reason to use the Coerver method is it’s all about the soccer ball and getting better and controlling and manipulating the ball so you can beat players on the dribble.