|If you know our website you know we love the Coerver Coaching method and the training and coaching tools they off. We think it’s the best soccer training DVD on the market and crucial for the development of a young soccer player. Now, Coerver also has online versions of their coaching and training methods.
It gives youth players a solid foundation to build upon, from all the dribbling moves to the turns to the speed training exercises. If you want to reach the highest level in the game, learn the Coerver method, it will help you get there. It’s the one soccer coaching method that’s focused on the ball itself, and learning to master it.
So, here we have the 17 reasons why you should buy the Coerver Coaching DVDs or they’re new online streaming version of their soccer coaching tools:
17) Dutch and Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben learned from the Coerver Coaching as a young soccer player.
16) The Coerver Coaching method gives you a great foundation as a soccer player as it’s all about fundamentals and learning to master the soccer ball.
15) You’ll always have the DVDs to refer to whenever you want to master a move.
14) If you learn all the Coerver moves and turns you’ll be a successful soccer player when you’re older. There’s no question they will make you better.
13) It’s simply the best soccer training DVD available. There’s just nothing better for a young soccer player.
12) German legend and United States national team coach Jurgen Klinsmann endorses the Coerver method.
11) They’re not that expensive. For under $100 you can get the 5 DVD Make Your Move series.
10) Manchester United Technical Director Rene Meulensteen endorses the Coerver Coaching method.
9) Your control on the ball will be superb if you learn all the moves and cuts.
8) Mastering the Coerver method and the moves will give you confidence as a soccer player.
7) It’s highly likely that you’ll learn all the Coerver moves if you own the DVDs.
6) The moves can be worked on in the gym or on grass – on any surface.
5) Liam Brady, Arsenal Academy Director, believes in the Coerver Coaching program.
4) The moves are just fun to do. Who doesn’t want to learn how to beat defenders and spin away from pressure?
3) If you want to play college or professional soccer why not buy some soccer skill DVDs that will help you get there. It’s a small investment to make that will pay off later.
2) If you train on your own, Coerver is ideal. If you want to go far in the game of soccer then you must train on your own.
1) Simple: They will make you a better soccer player.
So you want to learn how to counter attack in soccer. The key to a counter attack is speed through…
Ben Foster nearly could have ensured a championship for Manchester United in the match for his Watford club. The loaned…
English Vacation By Andrew Winner The Talisman I’d like to revisit the final line in my previous entry – mostly…
From the Hammer to the Big Slick: Vikash Dhorasoo’s Underdog Journey Being overshadowed by his French football compatriots Zinedine Zidane,…
The June issue of Vanity Fair, Annie Leibovitz set out to capture some of the sport’s biggest stars, including Portugal’s…