Coerver Coaching has been endorsed by several professional soccer coaches, including:
- Sir Alex Ferguson – Former manager of Manchester United, one of the most successful football clubs in English football history, Sir Alex has spoken highly of the Coerver Coaching method, saying “Coerver Coaching is the best technical skills teaching method I have come across”.
- Arsène Wenger – Former manager of Arsenal FC, and one of the most respected coaches in the world of soccer, Wenger has also endorsed Coerver Coaching, stating “Coerver Coaching has been an important part of my football education”.
- Carlo Ancelotti – Current manager of Real Madrid, and a highly successful coach with multiple Champions League titles to his name, Ancelotti has also praised the Coerver method, saying “Coerver Coaching is a fantastic way to improve a player’s technical ability”.
- Rene Meulensteen – Former assistant manager at Manchester United, and a renowned coach who has worked with players such as Cristiano Ronaldo and Ruud van Nistelrooy, Meulensteen is a Coerver Coaching partner and has integrated the Coerver method into his coaching philosophy.
- Guus Hiddink – Former manager of several top-level teams including Real Madrid, Chelsea, and the Dutch national team, Hiddink has also endorsed Coerver Coaching, saying “Coerver Coaching is an excellent way to develop players at all levels”.
These endorsements from some of the top coaches in the game demonstrate the effectiveness and value of the Coerver Coaching method for player development.